EXEDY America Corporation's goals are to:
- Supply parts that meet customers' expectations, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
- Increase value through continual improvement activities to assure that EAC becomes a leading competitive supplier in North America.
EXEDY America Corporation is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, visitors, contractors and the surrounding community. The goal will be accomplished through proactive and innovative methods using defined objectives in our mission, vision and values.
EXEDY America Corporation will conduct business operations in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy environment in the workplace.
EXEDY America Corporation will strive to set the standard for continuous improvement in safety and health through the following:
- Compliance with all local, state and federal laws, regulations and standards
- Identification and elimination of hazardous conditions, exposures or concerns through communication, cooperation, management and training
- Effectively monitoring, inspecting and auditing production processes and procedures for consistency and accountability
- Providing sufficient resources to achieve a safe working environment
EXEDY America Corporation recognizes and accepts responsibility for protecting employees, business associates, surrounding communities and the environment. EXEDY America Corporation affirms a commitment to these core values and will promote our safety and health program through compliance, conservation, consideration, cooperation and communication.
EXEDY America Corporation (EAC) manufactures products while optimizing resource utilization and is committed to providing the safest possible work setting and environment for all of our employees. In addition EAC takes seriously its responsibility for its impact on the community and is committed to preserving the safety and environment of the surrounding area.
EAC has the responsibility to follow the environmental standards as established by federal, state and local law, as well as to other requirements to which it subscribes. Therefore, EAC commits its management and employee resources to the implementation and continual improvement of an environmental program for all employees both in the spirit and letter of all applicable laws. The measures that will be employed to achieve this program are as follows:
- Incorporating waste minimization, recycling and prevention of pollution into the company’s continual improvement process.
- Review environmental program objectives and targets periodically.
- Communicate this policy to our employees, all persons working for or on behalf of EAC, and make it available to the community.